OEM parallel flow aluminum flat tube
Micro-channel aluminum flat tube (also known as "parallel flow aluminum flat tube") is a kind of thin wall porous flat tubular material using refined aluminum rod, through hot extrusion, after the surface spray zinc anticorrosion treatment, mainly used in various refrigerant air conditioning system, as the pipeline parts carrying new environmental protection refrigerant, using the new environmental protection system is the key material of the new generation of parallel flow micro-channel air conditioning heat exchanger.
|Place of Origin:
|1100 1050 1060 1070 3003
|O, H12, H22, H14, H24, H18, H26, H112
|Wall Thickness :
|Bare finish, Zinc Arc Spray
The mechanical tensile properties of main alloys of aluminum radiator tube in room temperature are as follows:
Performance advantages of parallel flow aluminum flat tube aluminum tube:
1)parallel flow aluminum flat tube is with Low weight
2) parallel flow aluminum flat tube has good thermal and electricity conductivity
3) parallel flow aluminum flat tube has good corrosion resistance
4) parallel flow aluminum flat tube has good forming and bending capability
5) parallel flow aluminum flat tube is comply with ROHS
6) parallel flow aluminum flat tube is with high cycle reuse value
7) parallel flow aluminum flat tube is with narrow tolerance range
8) parallel flow aluminum flat tube is with high surface quality
9)parallel flow aluminum flat tube have precise geometry, stable linear density and high mechanical properties and corrosion resistance.
Beside increased global performances, an all-aluminium brazed heat exchanger using will also present better corrosion resistance.
parallel flow aluminum flat tube are primarily used for the following applications:
3 )Oil coolers
We have kinds of drawings with different size for your reference,which do not need to open new mold and can save a tooling cost and time,Also OEM design acceptable for us.We are the professional manufacturer!